[darcs-users] increasing participation: patch notifications

Martin Geisler mg at daimi.au.dk
Sat Aug 9 18:44:29 UTC 2008

"Jason Dagit" <dagit at codersbase.com> writes:

> I've looked and this doesn't seem to be possible with mailman. There
> is content filtering, but all the options of what to do involve
> holding the message somewhere. [...]

I just had a look in my Mailman install (version 2.1.11) and after
searching in the obvious places I found a place where one can
configure a filter with an "Accept" action!

It is the "Privacy options" -> "Spam filters" section where you can
make a filter which matches non-spam.

I have not tried using it, so please let me know if it works.

--
Martin Geisler

VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient
SMPC (Secure Multi-Party Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.