[darcs-users] darcs-devel, what's up ?

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sun Aug 10 00:56:46 UTC 2008

darcs-devel hasn't shown recent bug posts. Help ? If this is because
they are awaiting moderation, could we have it configured to pass
through messages from the bugtracker.

Looking at the slightly larger picture, I think David made some
last-minute decisions about the list setup that are worth looking at
again. Right now I'd rather have the bug posts coming to this list, just
like patches and the rest. One place to discuss things.

(But not the noisy automated buildbot notices if they restart..)