[darcs-users] darcs-devel, what's up ?

Max Battcher me at worldmaker.net
Sun Aug 10 02:29:09 UTC 2008

Jason Dagit wrote:
> I support both ways, but I'm not going to change the status quo unless
> there is a consensus.
>
> How do people feel about every bug update coming to darcs-users?  If you
> feel strongly, please comment within 1 week.  We'll make a decision
> about changing it at that time.

How about new issues and discussion on darcs-users and all bug updates
on darcs-devel with the existing redirection of discussion to
darcs-users as it happens?

I think this might be a good compromise that insures active discussion
on darcs-users while not bombarding darcs-users with every +accepted,
+closed, what have you meta-messages.  It gives darcs-devel continued
reason for existence, as well...

Basically, I'm -0 on all bug messages sent to darcs-users and +0 on all
bug messages sent to darcs-devel.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/