[darcs-users] Future of Darcs: Thanks for the poll responses and increase in contributors

Max Battcher me at worldmaker.net
Sun Aug 10 10:01:11 UTC 2008

Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:
> Given my recent experience — last june, I had to switch one of my
> repository to subversion, to be able to collaborate with someone working
> on windows — I would say that windows support is a much important issue
> than the performance one.

Do you have any specific Windows issues that your partner experienced
that you could share.  I'm sure many would appreciate any details as
that can lead towards solutions.

For example: I, for one, use darcs on Windows as a major part of my
development, and I've been contemplating writing better Windows
documentation for darcs, so I'd be happy to try to figure out some of
the spots where people have problems that can be solved through better
documentation.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/