[darcs-users] Future of Darcs: Thanks for the poll responses and increase in contributors

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Sun Aug 10 16:50:42 UTC 2008

Hi,

Simon Michael <simon at joyful.com> writes:
> http://bugs.darcs.net/issue971 is a big one. It has a proposed solution
> from Petr Rockai and needs patch reviewers/coders.
yes, there's still a bit of work that I need to do on this one, but I think
it's not that far from being satisfactorily fixed. (And I don't even use
Windows. Go figure. Just seemed like a good introductory problem to hack on.)

(Btw., I think that a good, consistent and self-contained set of Windows
binaries would help a tremendous lot. Just my 2 cents.)

Yours,
   Petr.