[darcs-users] darcs patch: Refactor `darcs convert' warning at kowey's request.

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 00:14:33 UTC 2008

David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net> writes:

> On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 01:09:25PM -0700, David Roundy wrote:
>> On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 08:31:27PM +0930, Trent W. Buck wrote:
>> > Sun Aug 10 21:00:14 EST 2008  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
>> >   * Refactor `darcs convert' warning at kowey's request.
>>
>> Applied.  Thanks!
>
> Please in the future check to make sure your patches compile with the
> default configuration (in this case, -Werr).

Sorry; my laptop only has a 4GB disk and a 600MHz Celeron CPU[0], so I
have just been recording my documentation patches with --no-test.  The
ghc6 package alone takes 100MB!

Does some kind person have a shell account I can darcs record --test on?

[0] The plan a few months ago was to do builds on VMware guests on a
crunchy machine, but our vmware install is completely borked; untarring
a 6MB tarball can take *hours*.