[darcs-users] darcs-devel, what's up ?

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Mon Aug 11 00:40:01 UTC 2008

On Aug 9, 2008, at 19:23 PM, Jason Dagit wrote:

> (But not the noisy automated buildbot notices if they restart..)

By the way, I've submitted a patch to buildbot to fix this, but it is
not yet in the current stable release of buildbot.

Once the patch is in, it will not announce disconnection of a builder
unless they stay disconnected for a certain time, configurable in the
buildmaster.  On other buildmasters that I use we have set that to 1
hour, but if even that is still too noisy then we could set it to a
higher value.

Regards,

Zooko