[darcs-users] Certificate not verfied?

circ ular circularfunc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 06:20:21 UTC 2008

I am trying to download darcs but get a problem with the certificate when
trying to download. is it ok and I can just add an exception?

-----------------

http://wiki.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/CategoryBinaries

-----------------

Secure Connection Failed

zooko.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.
The certificate expired on 2007-08-16 20:11.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_issuer_certificate)

    * This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could
be someone trying to impersonate the server.

    * If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the
error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

          Or you can add an exception…

You should not add an exception if you are using an internet connection that
you do not trust completely or if you are not used to seeing a warning for
this server.