[darcs-users] [darcs-devel] PATCH: Delay signal handling until after sensitive operations complete

Luke Palmer eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 07:50:59 UTC 2008

I'm a new user to darcs and to the darcs codebase, but I found it annoying
when I went to check out the darcs repository, realized that I wanted to
check it out into a different directory, pushed Ctrl-C, only to be blown off
by an annoying message about a sensitive operation.

This patch restores the handling of interrupts, but stores the signal until
a sensitive operation completes, and then handles it.  So hopefully nobody's
repository gets corrupted, but darcs will still stop when you tell it to.

Take this patch with a grain of salt, for I do not know the codebase... at
all :-)

Luke