[darcs-users] darcs patch: Fixed typo (and 1 more)

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Mon Aug 11 18:12:28 UTC 2008

> + "Beware that you should not use this command if you are going to\n"++
> + "re-record the changes in any way and there is a possibility that\n"++
> + "another user may have already pulled the patch.\n"

I'm not completely a fan of the above, it scares me and doesn't explain
why. How is this:

"You should not unrecord, amend or re-record patches which have already
propagated to other repositories, as these changes are local only. (To
change recorded patches in a way that propagates, record an additional
patch or use darcs rollback.)"