[darcs-users] darcs hacking sprint (25/26 October)

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 21:22:23 UTC 2008

Dear darcs users,

I would like to organise a darcs hacking sprint for the weekend of 25-26
October.  I would like to put a feeler out, focusing just on the dates.
Would anybody be interested in doing some darcs hacking on that weekend?

We will primarily be working on performance hacking of all sorts
  http://wiki.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/Roadmap
If there are sufficient new hackers, I plan to prepare an overview to
help you get to grips with the darcs code.

Locations
---------
Anyway, there are currently three of us in the UK and one in Oregon who
will be able to attend.  We have some tentative venues, but before
making any more announcements, we would like to get an estimate on how
many people are available to attend.  Don't worry if you cannot travel
to either of these sites.  At worst, we could work with you by IRC,
maybe getting some video-conferencing going.

Also, please see http://wiki.darcs.net/index.html/Sprints
for more information.

RSVP
----
To sum up, you are cordially to hack on darcs with us for a weekend.
If you would like to participate in any way, please let me know

 * when you are available (25/26 October)
 * roughly where you are based
 * if you are willing to travel

Many thanks!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9