[darcs-users] darcs patch: Resolve issue885: make get --to-match work with --hashed.

me at mornfall.net me at mornfall.net
Wed Aug 13 10:30:56 UTC 2008

Hi, this fixes two separate issues: the latter (the source repository not being
added to the new one's prefs/sources) had been overshadowed by issue885 itself
(we were trying to finalize_tentative_changes without having a
tentative_pristine). The test now passes on all formats (I have moved it to
tests/).

Hopefully, this is a correct solution, albeit not very clean in implementation
terms, I'd say. A refactor of the involved machinery might be in place.

Yours,
   Petr.

Wed Aug 13 12:25:46 CEST 2008  me at mornfall.net
  * Resolve issue885: make get --to-match work with --hashed.