[darcs-users] darcs patch: major refactor of SelectChanges to work ... (and 5 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue Aug 19 15:51:51 UTC 2008

Hi Jason,

I'm applying this entire patch bundle, except for the partial unrevert
patch (which nothing seems to depend on).  I'm doing so without any
review (beyond what I did last week), just because it seems that I'm
getting too far behind.

As I mentioned in a different email, there is indeed a problem in
considerMergeToWorking (and likewise the the related functions
tentativelyMergePatches and tentativelyMergePatches_)... but I didn't
find that by reviewing these changes, in fact I think it was already
present.

David