[darcs-users] darcs patch: Fix a bug with incorrectly specified with_selecte_patc...

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Tue Aug 19 23:49:26 UTC 2008

David,

This fixes the bug you found today in amend-record.  It seems that the
type signature we wanted for with_selected_patch_from_repository is
not going to work, but this one, that I inferred from the old code
should keep things sailing along nicely although I means I need to
amend some patches.

Jason

Tue Aug 19 16:33:48 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * Fix a bug with incorrectly specified with_selecte_patch_from_repository.