[darcs-users] darcs upgrade HOWTO

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Thu Aug 21 23:23:26 UTC 2008

On Aug 21, 2008, at 17:02 PM, Dan Pascu wrote:

> While you praise all the new goodies in darcs2, you should also
> mention
> that it has bugs that prevent it from working (I'm not referring
> here to
> performance issues). See for example issue966:
>
> http://bugs.darcs.net/issue966

This is the first I've heard of this one, Dan.  I guess I don't use
"darcs diff" myself, and I haven't been following the issue tracker
closely.

I agree with you that regressions like this are a high priority.
Maybe we should mark it as a higher priority in the issue tracker?
I'm not sure what "critical" and "urgent" priorities are currently
used for.

Regards,

Zooko

http://allmydata.org -- Tahoe, the Least-Authority Filesystem