[darcs-users] impossible.h and fetchUrl refactoring

Dmitry Kurochkin dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 19:30:59 UTC 2008

Hi David.

I plan to move fetchUrl from HTTP to URL module (actually fetchUrl is
replaced by copyUrl with empty file name parameter). This means that
impossible.h will import URL instead of HTTP.

URL module uses bug function. But we can not import impossible.h... We
need darcsBug define and import Bug.bug then we can use:

URL.bug = darcsBug (Bug.bug (return ""))

Now the question is what is the least ugly way to get darcsBug define
in URL module. Previously I added darcsBug.h file with that define.
But you removed it, so maybe you have a better idea here?

Regards,
  Dmitry