[darcs-users] darcs patch: More ChangeLog entries since 2.0.2

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 18:00:17 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 12:59:09 -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> Right now, I think it's premature to tag a prerelease, as we've had a
> number of recent regressions, some of them my own fault.  Do you think
> a prerelease would motivate developers to fix bugs?

Hmm! What regressions? It would be nice if we had some sort of summary
of regressions since 2.0.2.

Are these things that are in bugs.darcs.net already, because if so I'm
itching to use that new ReleaseCritical_2.0.3 tag.

I think it'd be easier to tell whether a prelease would help if we had
first had the must-fix list

Cheers,

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9