[darcs-users] darcs feature request --- quick addition to boring file [OT]

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 00:19:44 UTC 2008

Norman Ramsey <nr at cs.tufts.edu> writes:
> I can always call my script 'darcs', have it do what it understands
> and then delegate the rest to the next darcs on my $PATH.

Currently all my wrappers are called "twb-foo" because I couldn't work
out a way to elegantly remove entries from $PATH in POSIX sh.  In
particular, I couldn't handle the case where the wrapper was not from
the first dir in $PATH.

I assume you've found a way to do this robustly, since from your
sentiment I doubt anything else would be acceptable to you.  Would you
care to share your code?