[darcs-users] [darcs-devel] darcs remove command

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Dec 8 10:00:02 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 11:23:46 +1100, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> "hg glog" emits a dependency graph -- like camp-view or bzr viz or
> gitk/giggle -- but it does so as ASCII, so that it's easy to use on a
> charcell display like Emacs or an xterm.

So I was originally thinking of this in terms of capabalities that the
darcs library could have, but maybe it would also be useful to implement
a darcs show deps command that spits out a graph in some reasonable
(perhaps standard) language.  It could also accept matchers, so we get

 darcs show deps --from-tag 1.0.9

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9