[darcs-users] TortoiseDarcs sources available?

Grant Husbands darcsusers at grant.x43.net
Wed Dec 10 13:31:03 UTC 2008

Christian Kellermann wrote:
> But the sourceforge site does not contain a CVS (surprise) nor a
> link to an external repo. That's why I am asking here.

The version control is a Darcs repo, of which the necessary zips are
provided on the site. We'd have put it on a shared darcs host, but I
believe there isn't one readily available. We (the original
developers) have not done any further work on it, but Kari Hoijarvi
has started work on making it Darcs 2 compatible. Kari has provided a
work-in-progress patch bundle (currently available at
<http://khoth.ath.cx/~khoth/TD2.patch.zip>), which you can apply to a
copy of the darcs repo. I've not reviewed it and I know that Kari
would appreciate some input. The zip file also contains a status.txt,
describing the current status of the project, as of Oct 14th.

Getting the darcs repo into a working state may be non-trivial. You'll
need to run a darcs repair, after putting all of the files in the
right place, to create the pristine copy. You may need to create the
_darcs\pristine folder manually, first.

Regards,
Grant Husbands.