[darcs-users] http://wiki.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/BugTrackerIssueManagement

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 02:20:47 UTC 2008

Thorkil Naur <naur at post11.tele.dk> writes:

> At the time of writing this (2008-December-11), the bug tracker allows
> the following additional status values to be used:
>
>   • testing
>   • resolved-in-unstable
>   • resolved-in-stable

I have been annoyed in the past when trying to search for open (i.e. not
resolved) tickets, because the special value status=-1 that roundup
normally uses seems to specifically mean status≠resolved – so it doesn't
exclude resolved-in-unstable nor resolved-in-stable.

Thorkil, would you like me to produce a list of all tickets that
currently have a status of resolved-in-{un,}stable, and change their
status to simply "resolved"?  (Possibly you have already done this, I
haven't looked for a couple of weeks).

Also, the two resolve-in statuses are, I believe, assigned by a perl
script that's run automatically when patches are applied to the
http://darcs.net/ branch(es).  Has this code been taught to just use
"resolved"?