[darcs-users] darcs patch: The cache is enabled by default. (and 2 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Dec 15 09:00:05 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:12:09 +1100, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> > One silly comment: I don't think we capitalise darcs except in the
> > beginning of a sentence.  Is that a practise we ought to be changing?
>
> I've been using "Darcs" when referring to the application, but "darcs
> foo" when referring to commands, because shells are typically case
> sensitive.

"darcs" for both the application and the command seems to be standard
practice, which you can tell just by looking at the table of contents
for the manual.

I don't particularly mind one or the other, but the path of least
resistance (as far as maintaining consistency is concerned) is to just
go with that.  Anyway, it's your call.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9