[darcs-users] DrHaskell report for darcs

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Dec 17 09:47:33 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 17:31:11 -0500, Gwern Branwen wrote:
> Also on a more general darcs note, how are we going to treat Dr.
> Haskell's report? Have a few patches treating just its issues?

I would welcome DrHaskell-inspired patches, preferably after the
2009-01-15 release (although Petr could always cherry pick patches for
his semi-frozen branch, there isn't any reason to risk making his job
more difficult... we can still let ourselves make progress on
http://darcs.net since we have the side branch and darcs cherry-picking,
but just with a little bit more delicateness and discretion)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9