[darcs-users] 2.2.0pre1 tarballs ready for testing

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Sat Dec 20 12:59:36 UTC 2008

trentbuck at gmail.com (Trent W. Buck) writes:
> darcs changes --from-tag 2.1.2 --to-tag 2.2.0pre1 --patch '^resolve issue'
It would work, yes, or a variation thereof, but it will only give us list of
issues that were resolved through patches. I'm specifically interested in
issues that got resolved by manual action due to them being fixed in 2.2
though. If someone can confirm there are no such issues, I'll compile the list
from darcs changes.

Yours,
   Petr.