[darcs-users] darcs patch: ./src/ByteStringUtils.hs: remove trailin... (and 64 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Dec 23 17:32:06 UTC 2008

Hmm... I certainly appreciate the sentiment, but I think this is just a
bit excessive/invasive... thanks!

(My request was really just to not produce any new trailing whitespace,
 not to get rid of a whole lot of it.  It seems like the right approach
 to the latter is just to sneak them in to any patches you make, i.e.
 if you have to touch a line that's got trailing whitespace in it anyway,
 then by all means go ahead and kill it, otherwise, leave it alone)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9