[darcs-users] the gzip CRC problem

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Sun Dec 28 11:26:15 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 09:41:16 +0100, Petr Rockai wrote:
> 1) could people please update status on issues 1259, 844 and 842?

issue1259 - not sure what to do about this one, tried to post some
guiding questions (and think I shall be handing this over to Thorkil)

issue844 - updated; we think it's 2.0.2 that introduced those CRC errors
(see our attempts with the test suite) but of course may be mistaken...
otherwise, this bug is waiting on the new zlib, and then on the darcs
repair and also the bad CRC warning code

issue842 - I declare this resolved since it's only darcs 1.  Things
which only affect darcs 1 should probably be resolved even if we can't
figure out where exactly they came from (scarce resources, make the best
use of them)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9