[darcs-users] Need help getting off darcs

Nathan Gray kolibrie at graystudios.org
Thu Jan 3 21:39:21 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 03:05:31PM +1100, James D Sadler wrote:
> On 03/01/2008, Nathan Gray <kolibrie at graystudios.org> wrote:
> >
> > > So my question is: does anybody know of a way I can salvage my repository?
> >
> > I can send you some sample XSLT if you would like.
>
> That would be awesome - I'd really appreciate that.

This sample XSLT will generate a shell script that can read from a
source repo (/path/to/source/repo) and create a new repo
(/path/to/target/repo) with all the same patches reorganized into
chronological order.

Right now it is set to bundle patches together in batches of 100.

I ran it using this command:

  darcs changes --xml -s --reverse --repodir /path/to/source/repo | xsltproc changes2ordered_repo.xsl - > ordered_repo.sh

(The reason I needed this was to reorganize a single darcs repo tailor
had generated from several CVS modules.)

-kolibrie