[darcs-users] Need help getting off darcs

Nathan Gray kolibrie at graystudios.org
Wed Jan 9 13:49:24 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 11:10:03PM +1100, James D Sadler wrote:
> I have tried all of the suggestions on this list, but so far have been
> unable to successfully export my Darcs repository to another DVCS.

Did you try the

  'darcs changes --xml' -> XSLT -> shell script

solution I presented?

You can modify the XSLT I sent so that it does one patch at a time.
You can modify it to run a 'git commit' after each patch, as well.

I've rebuilt an 18K patch darcs repository with it in less than two
hours.

-kolibrie