[darcs-users] RFC: how to represent duplicate changes in "darcs changes"

Mark Stosberg mark at stosberg.com
Tue Jan 15 03:31:33 UTC 2008

Currently in the "Darcs 2" preview release, one copy of a duplicate
change will disappear from "darcs changes", which looks wrong to me. It
looks like one patch doesn't do anything. So I filed a bug about, which
recorded the conversation back and forth I had with David Roundy about
this:

  http://bugs.darcs.net/issue579

While we agree on the problem, the solution is not so clear:

How should duplicate changes be represented in "darcs changes" in a way
that is clear and honest?

Your suggestions are welcome. You can respond here, or comment
directly on that ticket.

     Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/