[darcs-users] darcs back-end for DVC

Gour ggdasa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:45:11 UTC 2008

Hello!

After recently switching to emacs I've started looking around for
appropriate 'darcs-mode'.

Found about darcsum.el and yesterday I stumbled upon DVC.

However, by looking the table at http://download.gna.org/dvc/ I see that
darcs back-end is behind all the other back-ends. :-(

I'm interested if there is some interest to revive darcs back-end?

Does darcsum.el provides better interface for darcs than DVC?

If not, it would be nice to increase the effort in developing darcs
back-end further 'cause it is convenient, for people that must
use another rcs (besides darcs), to have the same interface provided by
DVC.

Sincerely,
Gour