[darcs-users] Can't download darcs 2.0.1rc2

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:37:32 UTC 2008

> Maybe I've an answer to the "mystery issue" :).
> Strangely pipeDocToPager "more" searches for "more.exe", that doesn't exist.
> If you replace "more" with "more.com" (or better, add another
> "more.com" case) it works on windows msys too.

Well, for me it works on both msys and cygwin , just not on the DOS prompt

I suppose we could stick an ifdef and more.com in there.  I might not
get around to this either, so if somebody wants to give this a shot,
test it and send a patch, great!

I still feel there is some underlying mystery though... :-/

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9