[darcs-users] getting darcsweb to work

Patrick Waugh ptwaugh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 18:53:56 UTC 2008

Hey,

I'm really frustrated... been trying to get this to work for two days now.

First, I could not figure out how to get a copy of darcsweb.  When I
clicked on the link in the wiki, there is no page there.  So, i
clicked on the example, and then was able to use that to grab various
files, one-by-one, but I still have no directions on how to set it up,
or am even sure I have everything.

Basically, I edited config.py, and stuck that in /etc/berrysoft.net on
my server, and put the darcsweb.cgi file up on the server in the
/www/repos directory and made it world execuatable.

But you can go there yourself:  http://berrysoft.net/repos/darcsweb.cgi

and see the errors I'm getting.  =(

Also, I have darcs 2.0.1 rc, and this seems to have a problem reading
some repositories.

Patrick