[darcs-users] darcs patch: resolve issue770: catch 'does not exist'... (and 1 more)

E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk
Thu Jun 5 12:23:14 UTC 2008

I am resending this to see if it passes its patch bundle hash.

As with the previous bundle, this was generated with darcs send on a Linux box.
But in the previous bundle, I may have inadvertently used a non-standard darcs
(I was trying to look into the newlines issue for patch printing).  Maybe that
broke something :-/

 (I wonder though if this would have affected any other patches I've sent
  recently)

Anyway, if this still fails, then it's likely something else, as I have
done a make clean and reinstalled darcs.

Wed Jun  4 15:31:00 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * resolve issue770: catch 'does not exist' when running external programs
  Convert these errors into ExitCode 127 (for Windows)

Thu Jun  5 11:55:39 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Makefile: prefix -optl only on $(LIBS) that start with '-'

  Otherwise, on Windows, if you try to build --with-static-libs, the
  linker will be passed /usr/local/lib/libcurl.a as an argument, which
  makes gcc complain.