[darcs-users] darcs patch: Add ability to ignore patches for Change... (and 3 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Fri Jun 13 15:50:58 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 03:13:49PM +0000, E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk wrote:
> Note that the not-yet-changelogged warnings also include tags (should
> be easy to fix).
>
> Please help write ChangeLog entries! Only 264 patches left!

Applied, thanks! One suggestion:  I'd leave out of the ChangeLog all
of the changes you label "Internal:".  Logging every change defeats
the usefulness of the changelog.  The point is to list only those
changes that are of interest to our users, which means important bug
fixes and new features.

David