[darcs-users] darcs patch: Check for bash before running shell tests. (and 3 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 16:14:29 UTC 2008

>  > Note: I tried to send the first three patches from the Windows box, but then
>  > Internet Explorer asked me for my Microsoft Passport login, and then gave me a
>  > login error page (although not a fancy one, just some ugly error codes).  Darcs
>  > then told me it sent the patches succesfully.  I guess I should file a bug
>  > report.

For what it's worth, it turns out that the solution to this particular
issue was to configure Windows to use Thunderbird as my mailer and not
Windows Live Messenger (which I presume to be the default).

But see http://bugs.darcs.net/issue921 for a vague wishlist.

Basically, it would be nice if the results of darcs send under Windows
were as nice as they are under Linux

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9