[darcs-users] development request: darcs-cia as a post-apply hook

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Wed Mar 26 08:39:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 08:20:01PM -0700, zooko <zooko at zooko.com> wrote:
> Are there any Perl hackers on this list who want to convert this
> script to act as a post-apply hook instead of a wrapper?

we no longer use darcs for our projects these days but back then, i
wrote such a hook in python.

it's available at:

darcs get http://ftp.frugalware.org/pub/other/darcs-hooks/

it also contains a mail sender plugin, the synchook won't be interesting
for you.

$ cat _darcs/prefs/defaults
apply posthook python /path/to/darcs-hooks/darcs-hooks.py
apply run-posthook

(there are no docs for it, but i think the usage of the rest is obvious)