[darcs-users] darchaeology, and other darcs tools

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Wed Mar 26 23:24:24 UTC 2008

> Well now, we should think a bit about duplicating wiki content. Do we
> really want to disperse information across two duelling wikis ? I
> realize the integration of trac's wiki with darcs (which I believe
> you've got working) is compelling, but still.

Yes!  I think that the integration that trac offers between revision
control history, source browsing through history, wiki, and issue
tracker is a goodness.  As soon as issue 744 is fixed, I intend to
show you folks what it looks like for darcs itself.

http://bugs.darcs.net/issue744

> Also http://allmydata.org/source/darcs-tools/trunk isn't working yet.

Thanks for the report!  I forgot to create a symlink.  Now it works,
but there are not yet any patches in that repository.  (Please submit
some.)

Regards,

Zooko