[darcs-users] multiple heads

Declan Naughton piratepenguin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 00:55:55 UTC 2008

hello again.

This is like my last thread in that I'm missing some Hg functionality
(thanks for the extensive explaining in the last thread btw!).

Would it not be useful to provide for multiple heads (another type of
branch I guess) within a darcs repo? (we would need a way to identify
revisions with this I think, but, we CAN overcome that I'm positive -
it depends how useful this would be whether it would be worth
implementing)

As far as I understand, it is necessary to create a new repository to
undo a couple of patches? (or does unrecord work many times? does it
cease to work at tags?)

Using unrecord is also unideal since you are losing data... Which many
RCS users will NOT LIKE. I think it would be a great thing if we could
rid unrecord from darcs.

(I have a question or two to answer from the last thread, which I
intend to do when I get time, btw, I just want to post this question
before I go to sleep)

--
Declan Naughton