[darcs-users] Windows version of darcs wont 'get'

Jon Hart jon at mmmpie.com
Thu May 1 06:31:02 UTC 2008

> I would appreciate it if someone else could try pulling from my repo.
> I will leave my laptop on overnight so that it can be accessed.

I found the problem, Im using IIS 7 for the first time, and it has no
default handler for files without extensions.
I had to add a mime type for .* and now I can access the files. I had
no trouble browsing the directories, so I thought the site was fine.

I would attribute this to the bug that Jason reported. At least two
changes need to be made to that error reporting:
a) darcs needs to report the error code returned from the server
b) darcs needs to report the actual file being requested

Thanks for you help,
Jon Hart.