[darcs-users] darcs patch: Use `curl-config --static-libs` when building with sta...

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Fri May 2 17:09:53 UTC 2008

On May 2, 2008, at 9:27 AM, David Roundy wrote:

> Does anyone else have thoughts or suggestions, or systems on which
> this
> patch can be tested?

I have started trying to build libcurl and statically link it into
darcs (as well as statically linking in gnutls/libgcrypt) on Windows.

If I ever succeed, then I'll install the result on the "zooko
windows" buildslave, and I'll let you know:

http://allmydata.org/buildbot-darcs/waterfall

And I am perfectly happy to require the latest bleeding-edge versions
of anything if it will make it easier for me to compile this.  I long
ago got over my fear of installing and managing new software, mostly
due to the beautiful, elegant, simple tool: GNU stow.

Regards,

Zooko