[darcs-users] pipeDoc, pagers and oops!

Lele Gaifax lele at nautilus.homeip.net
Sat May 10 00:08:07 UTC 2008

On Sat, 10 May 2008 00:03:00 +0100
"Eric Y. Kow" <eric.kow at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I notice that you've worked out the pipeDoc stuff.  Great!
>
> There's one slight 'oops' factor in this, though.  Now darcs --help
> no longer seems to go through a pager.

While on the subject, would it be difficult to invoke the pager only
when needed, that is only the number of lines is greater than, say,
LINES? It's rather annoying, because by default the pagers (less, at
least) uses the "secondary" screen to do its job, and on exit it
restores the original screen...

thank you,
ciao, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax    | Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas    | comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.