[darcs-users] darcs patch: Resolve issue845: Pass ssh's stderr to our stderr.

E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk
Wed May 14 14:01:09 UTC 2008

Some consideration should be taken... is anything else going to break?

Wed May 14 14:55:04 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Resolve issue845: Pass ssh's stderr to our stderr.

  This may have the side effect that users get *a lot* of scp output dumped
  on their screen, but false 'hanging' that Zooko reported seems like the
  greater evil.  Note that darcs transfer-mode is not affected by this, so
  the only users that would see the extra output are those who are interacting
  with servers that don't have darcs 2 installed.