[darcs-users] is it possible to switch off pager?

Peter Hercek phercek at gmail.com
Thu May 15 15:08:46 UTC 2008

By default, darcs pipes its help output through a pager?
Is it possible to switch it off in darcs' configuration.
The problem is that the pager does not add text to the
text history in a terminal window, moreover on windows
it erases the history (at least on my windows).
If it is not possible then do not consider this  to be
a feature request. (I'll just run it through a script
which will redirect output through cat to avoid
the built-in pager.)

Peter.