[darcs-users] wishlist for darcs 2.1 -- green buildbots

Jules Colding colding at 42tools.com
Mon May 26 22:38:05 UTC 2008

On 26/05/2008, at 20.38, zooko wrote:

> On May 22, 2008, at 5:16 AM, David Roundy wrote:
>
>> I've been meaning, one of these days, to put out a darcs 2.0.1
>> release.
>
> Yay!
>
> If we're going to put out a darcs 2.0.1 release, we should make more
> of the buildbots green.
>
> Looking at it now:
>
> http://buildbot.darcs.net/waterfall
>
> I see that the first thing that goes wrong is that jules's computer
> is trying to use darcs-1 to checkout from http//darcs.net .  Jules
> -- can you install darcs-2 on that machine and make it be the
> default "darcs"?

I have done that several days ago:

colding at apollo ~ $ darcs --version
2.0.0 (unknown)
colding at apollo ~ $ darcs --exact-version
darcs compiled on Apr 10 2008, at 10:05:45
unknown
colding at apollo ~ $

I installed the Mac OS X darcs version you told me about. I don't know
why it is failing, but the DNS trouble it is complaining about is
bogus. I'll happily try anything to get my bot rolling.

Best regards,
   jules