[darcs-users] darcs-2 executable for PowerPC Macintosh

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Fri May 30 04:44:36 UTC 2008

Here is a darcs-2 executable for PowerPC Mac.  It was built on Mac OS
10.4, and this tarball includes the "GMP.framework", which
(unfortunately) you have to copy into /Library/Frameworks or ~/
Library/Frameworks before darcs will run.

If any Haskell experts can tell me how to statically link or remove
this dependency on this GMP.framework I would like to know, and then
I can build a darcs binary which doesn't require such a step during
installation.

https://zooko.com/darcs-2-mac-powerpc.tar.bz2

Regards,

Zooko