[darcs-users] Darcs utterly melts my brain: why PatchInfoAnd?

Florent Becker florent.becker at ens-lyon.org
Wed Oct 1 08:28:02 UTC 2008

Florent Becker <florent.becker at ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Le 30 sept. 08 à 23:30, Eric Kow a écrit :
>
>> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 22:27:24 +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
>>> Fast-tracking.
>>
>> On second thought, you have some haddock errors (nothing which
>> prevents
>> haddocking).  Would you like to submit a cleaned-up version?
>>
>> I'm still willing to just go ahead and apply it, on the grounds that
>> somebody else can clean up afterwards.
>>
> Here is an updated version, which only complains that it cannot find
> the documentation for the base library, which i don't have on my
> system. What is the error you're seeing?

I found out what was happening: the C(x y) macro was messing with
haddock strings. Here is a corrected version.

This yields a question: do we want the C(x y) to appear in the
api-doc. They don't appear in the automatically-generated parts of the
html, but they do appear in the code, so there has to be a discrepancy
somewhere.

Florent