[darcs-users] patch: haddockification of Arguments.lhs

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Oct 1 09:10:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 10:31:06 +0200, Florent Becker wrote:
> It's partial, but I believe the most important part are there. Is the
> --^ syntax ok? I feel it does add clarity where I have used it.

Did you send the wrong bundle?

In a previous message, David said that he would prefer avoiding the --^
syntax on specific arguments because it makes it harder to read the type
signatures.  So we should use it sparingly.  For sure, there may be
cases that call for it though, for example, but we should avoid it if it
is already self-evident from from the type signature and the comment.