[darcs-users] patch: haddockification of Arguments.lhs

Florent Becker florent.becker at ens-lyon.org
Wed Oct 1 09:45:52 UTC 2008

Eric Kow a écrit :
> By the way, why not use darcs send?
>
> If it's just not working for you, we may have an interesting use case of
> darcs send not being good enough.  Both you and zooko being affected by
> this must surely be a bad sign.

I don't use darcs send for three reasons:
-1/ I'm a lazy and dumb and I don't know how to configure mac OS X to
get send working
-2/ This way I can reply to threads with patches.
-3/ Editing the mail in a aquamacs is more comfortable for me than in
vim (I don't know how to give $EDITOR a sensible value on mac OS X)

1' on linux is I'm not sure how to check my mua /did/ send the patches.

Florent