[darcs-users] darcs patch: Resolve issue1105: check if default opti... (and 3 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Oct 1 18:03:53 UTC 2008

Hi all (and especially Dmitry),

In reviewing the first patch in this bundle, I found a bug, for which
I wrote a test (that passes before the fix) and a fix.  Review would
be appreciated.

David

Mon Sep 29 10:19:48 EDT 2008  Dmitry Kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com>
  * Resolve issue1105: check if default options are valid.

Mon Sep 29 10:22:05 EDT 2008  Dmitry Kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com>
  * Test for issue1105.

Wed Oct  1 13:56:45 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * add test that overriding of defaults works right.

Wed Oct  1 13:59:07 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * fix bug in 1105 fix that led to improper overrides of defaults
  The problem is illustrated in the tests/override-defaults.sh that I've
  recorded separately.  We want conflicting defaults in
  ~/.darcs/defaults and _darcs/prefs/defaults to be resolved in favor of
  the default residing in _darcs/prefs/defaults.