[darcs-users] patch: haddockification of Arguments.lhs

David Roundy daveroundy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:51:03 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 5:45 AM, Florent Becker
<florent.becker at ens-lyon.org> wrote:
> Eric Kow a écrit :
>> By the way, why not use darcs send?
>>
>> If it's just not working for you, we may have an interesting use case of
>> darcs send not being good enough.  Both you and zooko being affected by
>> this must surely be a bad sign.
>
> I don't use darcs send for three reasons:
> -1/ I'm a lazy and dumb and I don't know how to configure mac OS X to
> get send working
> -2/ This way I can reply to threads with patches.

Note that replying to threads with patches and not sending patches to
me are both excellent ways to get your patches ignored by me.  I'm
afraid it's not really practical for me to change my work habits for
your benefit.  I don't have the time to read every message sent to the
mailing list.

David